Online / Offline Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Recruit 139 Medical Officer, Veterinary Assistant Sugeon, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Extension Officer and others Posts 2016. The applicants have to apply by a prescribed form format before 16th November, 2016. The interested and eligible candidates for the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)are requested to read the official recruitment details carefully before applying to the above mentioned exam post. NPSC Recruit 139 Medical Officer Sugeon Posts 2016. Total number of vacant post and application procedure is mentioned in the below section. Reserved category students will get benefit according to govern order.
NPSC Recruit 139 Medical Officer Sugeon Posts 2016
Details of Important Date: –
Stating Date of online Application: – 10th October, 2016
Last date of Online Registration: – 16th November, 2016
Last Date of Submission Application Fees: – 16th November, 2016
Examination Date: – Coming Soon
Job Location: – Nagaland
Application Through: – Online Application.
Visit this Official Website: – www.nahi.org
Employment Notice Published by: – Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC).
Process of Recruitment: – Preliminary Test, Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Examination then Interview.
Information about Vacant Seat: – 139
Candidates Posts Name: –
- Medical Officer – 16 posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 08 posts
- Irrigation and Flood Control Department (SDO) – 01 posts
- Irrigation and Flood Control Department (JE) – 04 posts
- H.E Department (SDO) – 03 posts
- H.E Department (JE) – 12 posts
- Works and Housing Department (SDO) – 06 posts
- Works and Housing Department (JE) – 19 posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer (AME) – 01 posts
- Power Department (SDO) – 05 posts
- Power Department (JE , Class- I Electrical) – 05 posts
- Power Department (JE, Class- II Electrical) – 09 posts
- Power Department (JE, Class –II) – 01 posts
- Programmer – 01 posts
- Assistant Public [rosecutor – 05 posts
- SP (NATO) – 01 posts
- Ranger – 04 posts
- Librarian – 01 posts
- Ditrict Sports Officer – 03 posts
- Soil and Water Conservation Department (Junior Soil Conservation Officer – 05 posts
- Assisdtant Soil Survey Officer – 01 posts
- Agriculture Inspector – 08 posts
- Agriculture Marketing Inspector – 03 posts
- Fishery Inspector – 01 posts
- Printing and Stationery Department (Mechanical Aupervisor) – 01 posts
- Printing and Stationery Department (Foreman) – 03 posts
- Overseer – 01 posts
- Assistant Entomologist – 01 posts
- Department of Technical Education (Lecturer Civil Engineering) – 01 posts
- Department of Technical Education (Lecturer Electrical Engineering) – 01 posts
- Department of Technical Education (Assistant Lecturer Civil Engineering) – 01 posts
- Department of Technical Education (Domestrator) – 01 posts
- Computer Programmer – 01 posts
- Extension Officer – 04 post
- Directorate of Employment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Electronics Mechanic) – 01 posts
- Directorate of Employment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Workshop Calculation and Science) – 01 posts
- Directorate of Employment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Computer Operating and Processing Assistant) – 01 posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector – 01 posts
Information about Age: – 18 to 30 years of age and age relaxation for SC / ST
Pay Scale: – Rs.- 9,300/- 34,800/- GP – 4,200/- and Rs.- 15,600/- 39,100/- GP – 6,000/-
Candidates Educational Qualification required: – Deputy General Manager (Finance and Accounts) – Graduate Degree passed in Commerce / Accounts subjects and ICAI/ICWAI/MBA from Government recognized Institute / University / Board candidate is applying this post. Deputy General Manager (Technical) – Graduate Degree passed in CIVIL eNGINEERING subjects from Government recognized Institute / University / Board candidate is applying this post
Application Fees: – Rs. – 300/- SC/ST – 0/-
Candidates are invited immediate Form fill up and send to this Address along with the all documents and Xerox copy of signature gazette officer before 16th November, 2016
- Examination Admit card.
- Bio data.
- Cast Certificate. NPSC Recruit 139 Medical Officer Sugeon Posts 2016
- Educational All Certificate.
- Computer Certificate.
- Employment Exchange card.
- Epic card, Bank pass book, Andhra card.
- Handicapped certificate (Handicapped Candidates only).
- 2 copy of pass port size Resent photograph.
Candidates Essential Documents Requirement
- Personal Email ID
- Mobile no
- Demand Draft
- Bank Claque
- 1 Copy Scand passport size signature colored photo.
Online Registration Process: – Registration process is as simple as 123.
Step 1: Open the website www.nahi.org then click the Registration
Step 2: Click open the Online Application form uploaded the photo, Signature and Register automatically.
Step 3: Then open the Mode of Payment option and payment Examination Fees online and offline through.
Step 4: Pay examination fee online or offline as you wish.
That time a Registration No. and Password printed out eminently.
Taken the e-receipt and on copy print out of this e-receipt
Address: – Sri Pradeep Kumar, GM (HR-II) National Highwas Authority of India, G-5 &6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075.
Any other job related news to know pleas CLICK HERE