Chief Minister Relief Fund Government of West Bengal is now giving Scholarship to talented students. Talented and high class Candidates are invited to online application for the Chief Minister Relief Fund scholarship scheme 2016. Only UGC recognized State Board class 12th pass Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Eligible Students who are interested for this scholarship need to submit an online application. Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Online Application 2016. Online registration process will be started from this Months 2016 and need to submit application within November, 2016.
Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Online Application 2016
Official Website: – www.wbcmo.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria: – Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme for Only UGC recognized State Board class 12th pass Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Who have going to enroll for any Higher Education Students are applicable for apply this Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship.
Age: – The candidates applying for Chief Minister Relief Fund Bengal Scholarships must have 17 years to 22 years of age.
Scheme Value: –
- Scholarship amount receive every candidate yearly Rs.- 120,000/-
- Candidates must have a personal bank account for receive the Scholarship money.
- Family Income under Rs.- 100000/-
- Resident Certificate
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Income Certificate
- 2 Copy passport size resent color photograph
- Bank Accounts
Scholarship scheme will be started from: – Coming Soon
Date of Submission of Application Form: – Coming Soon
Commencement of Project: – Coming Soon
How to Fill Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application Form: –
- If you are interested for Chief Minister Relief Fund scholarship then visit to Chief Minister Relief Fund official site link. Chief Minister Relief Fund link is wbcmo.gov.in
- Now click on “Opportunities @ Chief Minister Relief Fund” link. You will find this link at the bottom of the page. Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Online Application 2016
- Now, select “Scholarships” tab and click on link “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions”.
- In this page you will find an application form for scholarship and download the format of application form.
- Now fill the application form properly by providing correct profile details.
- Remember to attach Xerox copies of essential documents like CV, research proposal, ID Xerox etc.
- Recheck your application form and attached Xerox documents and send it to Chief Minister Relief Fund mentioned postal address. We have mentioned this address separately in below section.
Address: – Nariman Point, Mumbai- 21
Information about any others news pleas CLICK HEAR