10th Edition VIVO IPL Auction date has been changed 20 Feb 2017 at Mumbai. Transfer window ended on 15th December 2016 and team has announced the list of players retained and released ahead of the 2017 season. This year total 750 Player are Registered for the Auction. Every team has to take at least 27 players with including 9 overseas players. All team retained the Player and also released the Player. Kevin Petersen is top most overseas player and Pawan Negi is the Indian player is released. Mostly 2 new Franchisee Gujarat Lions (Rajkot) and Rising Pune Supergiants are represent 2 years only that’s why buy the maximum of player. IPL Auction date changed 20 February 2017 . Rising Pune Supergiants almost sold Chennai Superking Franchisee player and Team Officials last year. This 2 team also released some of their players who haven’t performed last year very good.
IPL Auction date changed 20 February 2017
IPL Auction 2017
First Day Auction will start Mumbai on Saturday at 09:00 AM India time / 03:30 AM UK time.
Channels Broadcast: – Sony Six to broadcast the auction in India while NeoSports is set to broadcast live in USA
ALL the 8 Franchise how many Rupees in his hand
- Kings XI Punjab – 23.35 Crore
- Delhi Daredevils – 23.1 Crore
- Sunrisers Hyderabad – 20.9 Crore IPL Auction date has been changed 20 Feb 2017
- Kolkata Knight Riders – 19.75 Crore
- Rising Pune Supergiants – 19.1 Crore
- Gujarat Lions – 14.35 Crore
- Royal Challengers Bangalore – 12.85 Crore
- Mumbai Indians – 11.55 Crore
Any others Sports Update CLICK HERE