Central Government various sector announced job notification in the month of March 2018. Government of India Department of Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) vacancy 51 in various departmental posts. Inviting new job application for the post of Young Professional. Application Publishing Date of 26th March, 2018 and Last Date 25th April, 2018. Inviting to all categorized (General / OBC / SC / ST / Handicapped Candidates) and Eligible Candidates are applying this post as soon as possible. Notification has been released Central Government is inviting all category (Madhyamic / HS / Degree / Diploma / ITI) eligible candidates. Registration Online / Offline / Admit Card Download Process / Examination Pattern – Interview / Syllabus / Exam Time – Date / Result out etc details are mentioned below. Bureau of Indian Standard Appoint 51 Young Professional 2018. Interested Candidates who have to apply this post follow the instruction very carefully.
Bureau of Indian Standard Appoint 51 Young Professional 2018
|Department / Organization Name – Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS)|
|Post Name: – Young Professional|
|Total Vacancy – 51|
|Job Location: – All over the India|
|Process of Application: – Online / Offline|
|Employment Sector: – Central Government Job|
|Date of Publishing Advertisement: – 25th April, 2018|
- Posts Name: – Young Professional
- Vacant seat: – 51
- Maximum Age: – 18 to 35 years of age and age relaxation for SC / ST
- Business Administration 07 posts
- General – 04 posts
- Interns – 06 posts
- Chemistry – 04 posts
- Mechanical – 03 posts
- Textile – 03 posts
- Electrical – 2 posts
- Electronics – 03 posts
- Microbiology – 02 posts
- HR -02 posts
- Finance – 02 posts
- Public Relations – 02 posts
- Economics – 02 posts
- Food Technology – 02 posts
- Metallurgy – 02 posts
- Civil – 02 posts
- System Administration – 0 1post
- Water Resources – 0 1post
- Programming – 01 post
- Agriculture – 01 post
Candidates will be paid by an good-looking and extraordinary quantity of salary as per the Government / Organization Rules Rs.- 50,000/-
Educational Degree / Qualification:
Candidates who have completed they have completed M.Tech / Ph.D Degree passed in Engineering with 60% marks from Government recognized (Institute / University / Board) to Apply those post. Bureau of Indian Standard Appoint 51 Young Professional 2018.
Application Fees Online / Offline: – Pay Through Demand Draft Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) – General Candidates Rs. – 750/- SC/ST – 00/-
- Open the official website bis.org.in careers page.
- Open Advertisement Notification and read carefully.
- Then click on the new Registration / Log on link and open Application Form.
- Application form Fill very attentively then uploaded the photo, Signature and Register automatically. Bureau of Indian Standard Appoint 51 Young Professional 2018.
- Open the Mode of Payment option and payment Examination Fees online and offline through.
- Pay examination fee online or offline as you wish. That time a Registration No. and Password printed out eminently, taken the e-receipt one copy print out. Bureau of Indian Standard Appoint 51 Young Professional 2018.