State Government various sector announced job notification in the month of March 2018. Government of State Maharashtra under the District Mumbai Department of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) vacancy 200 in various departmental posts. Inviting new job application for the post of Executive Trainee. Application Publishing Date of 4th April, 2018 and Last Date 18th April, 2018. Inviting to all categorized (General / OBC / SC / ST / Handicapped Candidates) and Eligible Candidates are applying this post as soon as possible. Notification has been released Maharashtra State Government is inviting all category (Madhyamic / HS / Degree / Diploma / ITI) eligible candidates. Registration Online / Offline / Admit Card Download Process / Examination Pattern – Interview / Syllabus / Exam Time – Date / Result out etc details are mentioned below. Nuclear Power Corporation India Appoint 200 Executive Trainee 2018. Interested Candidates who have to apply this post follow the instruction very carefully.
Nuclear Power Corporation India Appoint 200 Executive Trainee 2018
Advertisement No. NPCIL/HRM/ET/2018/02
Department / Organization Name – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: – Executive Trainee
Total Vacancy – 200
Job Location: – Maharashtra District Mumbai
Process of Application: – Online / Offline
Employment Sector: – State Government Job
Date of Publishing Advertisement: – 18th April, 2018
- Posts Name: – Executive Trainee
- Vacant seat: – 200
- Maximum Age: – 18 to 26 years of age and age relaxation for SC / ST
- Mechanical – 85 posts
- Electrical – 50 posts
- Civil – 27 posts
- Electronics and Commutation – 15 posts
- Chemical – 15 posts
- Instrumentation – 08 posts
Candidates will be paid by an good-looking and extraordinary quantity of salary as per the Government / Organization Rules. Rs. 35,000/-
Educational Degree /Academic Qualification:
Candidates who are ready to Apply those post they have completed BE / B.Tech Degree passed in relevant Trade from Government recognized (Institute / University / Board). Nuclear Power Corporation India Appoint 200 Executive Trainee 2018.
Application Fees Online / Offline
Pay Through Demand Draft Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) – General Candidates Rs. – 500/- SC/ST – 00/-
- Open the official website npcil.nic.in careers page.
- Open Advertisement Notification and read carefully.
- Then click on the new Registration / Log on link and open Application Form.
- Application form Fill very attentively then uploaded the photo, Signature and Register automatically. Nuclear Power Corporation India Appoint 200 Executive Trainee 2018.
- Open the Mode of Payment option and payment Examination Fees online and offline through.
- Pay examination fee online or offline as you wish. That time a Registration No. and Password printed out eminently, taken the e-receipt one copy print out. Nuclear Power Corporation India Appoint 200 Executive Trainee 2018.